Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast ..... Episode 20




Hello my lovely friends
I'm sorry it's been so long since I was last here
I hope you're all enjoying October








Here are my show notes for Episode Twenty






My beautiful mug from Julia Smith Ceramics



Finished Things












Wildflower meadow socks









In the making



Beauty and the beast socks

Clarke socks






Magical arrivals

Gorgeous yarns from Antonella

Swap goodies from leigh



GIVEAWAY WINNER!



Congratulations to Eva!
you have won the beautiful skein of Strawberry wine yarn from Antonella



NEW GIVEAWAY!


If you'd like to win a copy of Abbey's beautiful new sock pattern
Up, down & all around, please pop on over to Ravelry
where there is a thread in our Sew Sweet Violet group
which you'll need to reply to
telling mwhat your favourite Autumn tradition is.




(you will need a Ravelry account to enter which is free and easy to set up)


I'm excited to read your answers
I need some more autumn love


The winner will be drawn at random
and announced on my next podcast.

Good luck everyone!



Wishing you all a beautiful, happy and crafty time until I see you next


BIG love
x Jooles x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to catch up as I do some treaty daytime knitting! Mum's birthday this weekend, so must finish present... Gorgeous makes as always, off to find out more about those Bob socks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x