Wednesday, 6 September 2017

Tilda's New Book ..... Sewing by Heart Blog Hop



Hello my lovely friends
x



EXCITING NEWS .....

Tilda are not only launching a beautiful new fabric collection called Harvest
they have also published a new book ~ Sewing by Heart
💗

and I'm today's stop on the Tilda Harvest fabric & Sewing by Heart book blog hop!


I was asked if I would like to have a play
with the new fabrics and make something from 
the gorgeous new book with them.

I wasn't going to turn that down.



I have to say that the book is simply stunning
so many sweet things ..... and Oh My the quilts .....
it also features 8 full-size quilts, plus smaller sewing projects such as pillows, pincushions and sophisticated soft toys. 


I was a little short on time
so decided to make some cute little patchwork pumpkins
well 'tis the season and all that.








They were really fun to make and not as fiddly as I thought they'd be either
and I adore the fabrics ..... those dear little birds x


Here are links to all the other stops on the blog hop

Monday 4th September – SewandSo
Tuesday 5th September – Helen Philipps
Wednesday 6th September – Me x
Thursday 7th September – Tea and a Sewing Machine
Friday 8th September – Vicky Myers Creations
Saturday 9th September – Little Black Duck


Thank you for popping by!

Lots of love
x Jooles x

6 comments:

  1. What darling little pumpkins! I do love Tilda fabrics and these are charming. Wishing you a wonderful day, Jooles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful little pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I loved the link to the book too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to get to your etsy shop but i keep getting an error message. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen ..... it should all be working ok now x x x

      Delete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x