Thursday, 20 July 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast ..... Episode 18



Hello my lovelies
It's so nice to be back






Here are my show notes for Episode Eighteen











Finished Things



















In the making













Magical arrivals


Alice in Wonderland kit from Sandra & Rachel & Tabi

Old woman who lived in a shoe yarn from sweet Dianne




*** Give~Away Winner ***

Congratulations Irene!
Irene's spirit animal would be either a seal or a dolphin.



Shop News


I'm so excited to announce my very first Advent Calendar!


It will consist of one of my large patchwork project bags
in Tilda fabrics with prints of birds & roses, dots & stars
in pinks and reds.

Inside the bag there will be twenty four gifts
perfect for knitters and crocheters


A little teaser of some of the gifts ~


100g of beautiful sock yarn
dyed especially for Sew Sweet Violet (that's me!)
by the super fabulous Tracy
(This yarn is heartbreakingly beautiful in my humble opinion)


 A matching notions pouch, lavender sachets & notions made by me.


I really REALLY want to spill the beans and tell you everything!!!
It's so hard to behave myself with this.

There will be the sweetest and also very useful notions.

There is a bit of a rose Gold colour theme too!

Oh and there might be a couple of sumptuous organic body products


I think that's all I can say without spoiling the fun .....


I'm planning on posting them all out by the end of October
so that you'll have them in good time for the 1st December.




I'll be adding Pre~Orders to my Etsy shop on .....

Friday 28th July at 6pm
and
Tuesday 1st August at 10am

I will also be adding more between
31st July ~ 3rd August
these will be added here and there as surprise listings.


Postage ~ I post worldwide and they will be sent .....
Uk ~ First class 'Signed'
Worldwide ~'Tracked and signed'


I hope that all makes sense
I also hope you are excited like me!


Wishing you all a beautiful, healthy and crafty time
until I see you next


BIG love
x Jooles x



5 comments:

  1. Hi Jooles, I hope your doctor appointment today goes well and that you feel better soon! Love the sweater you are wearing! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have made my day today Jools thank you! I won your anniversary give away. I feel very lucky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh you are so lovely. The breathing space sweater turned out soooo pretty. Hoping to get one of your advent calendars. I have so loved watching your podcast. I even watch twice sometimes.hoping your back is better Thank you for always brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects, the sweater is gorgeous and the advent calendar sounds really exciting. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole Williamson6 September 2017 at 15:31

    Hi Jooles, I've just stumbled on your blog from a link from Helen Philipps and I'm soooooo glad I did, i love your blog. I made myself a cuppa and watched your podcast from 20th July. It is soooo inspiring, I love it.
    I'm a 62 years young Grandma who loves knitting & crochet. I live in the North West of England, in Rossendale which is between Manchester and Burnley. I will be reading your blog and watching your podcasts from now on. Thank you so much for the time you devote to your blogposts & podcasts.
    Love Carole from Rossendale xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x