Monday, 30 January 2017

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast episode ten ..... Happy Twenty Seventeen x



Hello
x

I just want to say a BIG 'thank you' to all the lovely people
who have subscribed to my channel on YouTube 
and a BIG kiss to those of you who are returning
it means the world to me


Here are the notes for Episode Ten







In the Making


Sugar Frost socks in Elm Tree Yarns 'Mrs Tiggy-winkle'

Impossible Girls socks (I only used the faux cable pattern)
in A Homespun House Weekends at Hogsmeads



In the planning

Owls by Kate Davies

Hat for me



Christmas ornament for Amber and Molly's 'A year of Ornament KAL



Finished Things







Puerperium Cardigan for Arlo










From My Postie


I won some beautiful yarn from Peggy May Yarns

Gorgeous Yarn from Pondersome Badger

The adorable Kay gifted me the most delicious minis



Podcast Love




Before I go I'd like to thank you all so very much for supporting my small business .....
most recently by purchasing my projects bags
honestly ~ I'm blown away by how fast your fingers must work!
and I'm so very sorry to all who missed out or got 'cart jacked'
but I will be busy stitching more very soon.





That's all from me ..... back soon!

BIG hugs
x Jooles x


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for a happy time this afternoon with my wool watching your podcast. As I was watching I thought twice oh-I'll-mention-that-in-the-comments moments. And now I can only remember one thought... Oh well, maybe the other will return. Til then your lovely socks reminded of this hat pattern https://www.purlsoho.com/create/2011/12/11/colorful-crafting-with-jen-the-sweetie-pie-hat/ - maybe just the thing to keep you warm on those chilly morns. It's a lovely knit, fun to colourblock too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally enjoy your podcast and love how you support the young designers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project bags are so pretty. It's great that they have been so popular for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Enjoy your podcast very much and send some hugs from a snowy Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love watching your podcast! The project bags are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x