Thursday, 22 December 2016

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast episode nine ..... Kindness makes the world go around x



hello my sweet friends
I just popped in to say that 
episode nine is now up on YouTube







and here are my show notes.....



In the Making

I'm using Norah George "Candy cane" yarn
and I showed my bunny sock blockers
I also spoke about the Kitchener technique that I used







In the planning

Owls by Kate Davies



My little Bobbin's Christmas cast on will be .....
"I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus"



Finished Things






From My Postie

A beautiful shawl from my sweet friend

I have been very spoiled lately by so many kind friends ..... 
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH


Podcast love









Well all that is left for me to say is .....
Thank you for being so wonderful
I wish you a beautiful, sparkly and peace filled Christmas~time
and a magical New year ..... It's going to be a good one x


With lots and lots of love
and a million thank yous for being so kind
x Jooles x



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Jooles! I'm always inspired by the beautiful things you are making. Xoxo, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Jooles, love your Christmas Eve sock yarn sooo pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and podcast! I really enjoy watching your makes. Hoping 2017 is a year filled with happiness and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't got an instagram account so I cannot add my good wishes but would like to wish you a happy 2017. Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hello lovely Jooles!! This is the first of your podcasts I've watched and I LOVED it - you are so gorgeous and funny and talented. I hope you had a good Christmas and wish you a belated Happy New Year.

    (Oh, yes, we got a greyhound - she's a bit feisty but basically adorable and we are smitten. There's a lot of work to do with training though....) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x