Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Sew Sweet Violet Podcast episode six ..... Busy Merry-a-long-ing!



Hello my friends!
I hope you are all doing well
Can you believe it's November?!




Since I was here last I've had my bi~annual mug shuffle



and Autumn has definitely arrived



I have just posted podcast number six up on YouTube!





and here are my show notes.....


In the Making


Long bedsocks for my lovely mum in Knitpicks Capra DK in Sagebrush

BIG rib hat for my neice in Cascade 220



Finished things


Surprise socks for a special friend in knitpicks Felici in Balloon





Finished Merry~a~long gifts


Knitting kit project bag for my niece





Little mouse snowball buddy Susan Claudino





From my Postie

Mabel artwork by the super kind and talented Samantha Taylor Art

Cute little pouch from my sweet friend Amber

Gorgeous mittens and project bag from Eileen at Sew Sweet Clover

Project bag from the gorgeous Kate at loop and bar





MERRY~A~LONG

Please pop over to my Ravelry group to enter
All the details are there for your perusing
I'd love so much for you to join in!


My planed MERRY~A~LONG makes .....

Hat for Briony with a BIG pompom ..... DONE!
Knee length bed Socks for my mum
Armadillo for my great nephew
Tree decoration for my very special friend ..... DONE!
Bear Pillow for my great nephew?
Hot water bottle cover for a special friend
Knitting kit for my beautiful niece ..... DONE!
Socks for my brother
Socks for my man

I think my list is having babies :o{

Please tag your Intstagram photos with

#merryalong


Podcast love

Hey Sister ..... it's so FABULOUS!



In my shop


..... you'll find some pretty ready~made advent calendars
along with two PDF patterns to make your own





Back soon my loves!

BIG love
x Jooles x


10 comments:

  1. Dear Jooles,
    There would be a LONG line for all of us that would be both blessed and honored to have you , to call you , ' sister '. May I be the first in line ????? YOU are SUCH a beautiful soul. I treasure your podcasts. I treasure you. Your Christmas gifts you've made thus far are just FABULOUS !! Beautiful, beautiful work and taste. Purpose, Intent, and Love oozes from each. Look forward to seeing you next. xo Warmly, Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joules for another lovely podcast, it's always a joy to sit and spend some time with you. I have to say, I love Mabel's coat, it's so cute. Can I ask where you got it? We have a tricky time getting ones to fit Bertie, I fear I may have to make him one!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lovely Sandra!
      Thanks you, I feel just the same when I watch you x
      I got Mabel's coat from Muddy Paws .....
      http://www.muddypaws.co.uk/dog-coats-clothing/greyhound-whippet-coats
      lots of love xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful podcast!! I so enjoy them and look forward to each new one, so much fun. You are such a lovely, sweet person and such a joy to watch. I so love your knitting and am going to get refreshed with knitting again soon so that I too can knit some gorgeous socks like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making my ironing more cheery today... I would rather watch with a wooly make, but the ironing pile needed attention. Lovely makes, and gorgeous yarns. I knitted the purl bee hat a few Christmases ago, it's a great knit. They have such beautiful - and free! - patterns, one of my favourite hat patterns is their sweetie pie hat. Oh, and thank you for sharing the pom-pom attaching tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great podcast Jooles, I got quite a lot of knitting done while listening to you too! :)
    And I just have to say, I LOVE your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I notice on your insta that you deleted the question "what product do you use to stamp onto fabric" and your answer. I would be interested to know this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's perfect! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful makes and lovely fungus picture. I love taking picture of fungus. I just wanted to say I really enjoy your podcast. I only 'discovered' it last week while looking for more to watch/listen to in order to escape all the commentary on tv and radio. I'm only a beginning knitter but am really enjoying seeing all your makes. Glad to see another episode is up. I am saving it for tomorrow when I'll be in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x