Thursday, 21 April 2016

Lots of Liberty Butterflies .....



Hello my lovelies

I'm just fluttering by
to let you know that my
Liberty of London Butterfly Art canvases
including my NEW Mini versions
will be in my Etsy shop at around 4pm today
(British summer time)
Thursday 21st April.


I've made some of my original square canvases with nine butterflies
in a rainbow of beautiful Liberty of London tana lawn.




Just as before there are two options of these .....


Liberty of London Butterfly Art Canvas

Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly


Liberty of London Personalised Butterfly Art Canvas

Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly with the exception of the bottom right Pink butterfly label
which is where you can add your very own personalisation!
(up to 18 characters including spaces)





I've also made lots of NEW minis
I think these are so adorable
they have three butterflies in a row
and come in four colour~ways

Coral & Pink
Pink
Blue
Blues & Greens


With the minis there are two options for the labels .....


Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly
(the same as the original square ones above)

or

The labels are printed with 
'Make'  'A'  'Wish!'










I hope that all makes sense!


Wishing you a glorious weekend

BIG love
x Jooles x


P.S Thank you so much for the sock love x


3 comments:

  1. Wow, all these Liberty Butterflies are gorgeous. Wish you a lot of success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jooles,
    They are absolutely scrummy! Can't help but love Liberty fabrics. Hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x