Friday, 1 April 2016

Violet meets Pink .....



I seriously have the sweetest readers on the planet
you made me feel so loved after my last post
THANK YOU
I was nervous about returning
I shouldn't have been
I felt like you'd wrapped me in a Liberty & cashmere quilt
and that we'd had a lovely chat and a BIG hug
I love you for that

You may remember I mentioned a new and exciting venture?

I'm making some goodies for an AMAZINGLY beautiful new shop
pink shop none~the~less
owned by a super beautiful lady who makes me giggle good.
When Heather asked me, WOW, I was SO honoured
I've always adored her fresh, clean style
and let's face it ..... she's a sweetheart x
I'm also really grateful to her for helping me back to sewing
she's become a very special friend to me over the last few months.




Even her sign makes me giddy
(isn't it a delight?)
and of course, we all know that it's going to be SO pretty and stylish
I can't begin to imagine how gorgeous her wares will be!


Here's my very small addition .....








Project bags ~
large and medium zipper ones
and some drawstring ones
..... with silk tassels

WITH TASSELS!
(boy I LOVE tassels)

I've also whipped up some knitting/crochet progress keepers
with a little help from my Sweet Bee
mind you, this idea was totally hijacked from the shop lady herself!





That's all for now my friends
it's v.lovely to be back

Wishing you a happy and sunshiney weekend


Back soon!

BIG love
x Jooles x




13 comments:

  1. How exciting , love everything you have made , have fun and a Happy time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely bags and pouches! How fun they would be to have. Love those little bottles, so sweet and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are gorgeous, I love Tilda fabrics nearly as much as I love Liberty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm loving your project bags xxx hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so beautiful - I'm sure they will fly off the shelves. Good luck and have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything you make is beautiful! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project bags, Jooles. I'm glad you're back to sewing (and blogging).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bags. Just love your style it makes me smile! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you're back! My sister and I have missed you! Sending you BIG love from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see you back Jooles, I'm so excited about Pink Milk's shop and now your lovely little makes are going to be featured there it will be even more glorious. Keep smiling my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely to be part of such an exciting new venture. I've been following the shop progress on Heather's blog, it all looks so pretty x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very lovely....and maybe it is good for me that I live on the OTHER side of the pond!!! I have added Pink Milk as a favorite blog on the side of my blog. I just love the beautiful inspriation that both you and she provide. Happy times sweet blog friend. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous makes. What a wonderful collaboration between you and Heather. I can see it doing so well. You are both so super talented xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x