Wednesday, 18 November 2015

The butterfly box .....


A few weeks ago I was contacted by Parcel Hero
to ask if I'd like to get involved in a super lovely idea
A Charity Advent Calendar
to raise money for Oxfam ..... well I couldn't say no to that!
The idea was to send out twenty four lovely little wooden boxes
to twenty four different bloggers
each box to be decorated and filled with a handmade gift
Such a beautiful idea.

I REALLY love making 'little' so this was such a treat.


and of course it HAD to be Liberty
(well, it did didn't it?!)








All together these twenty~four beautifully decorated boxes
filled with their sweet handmade gifts
make a perfect advent calendar and the boxes can be re~filled year after year
They are being auctioned
RIGHT.
NOW.
AS.
I.
TYPE.
hopefully they will raise lots of luverly cash for a brilliant charity.

I've been having a peek at some of the other boxes and they're wonderful
and all so different, it's fascinating

Back soon!

BIG love
x Jooles x


9 comments:

  1. What a lovely project for the auction. I hope the fundraising is a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic idea! I just had a look at the auction and it is going well, sadly out of my price range but totally support the cause. xxxxx So proud you and that your art is involved xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, all I can say is "how lovely"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, and what a wonderful idea! Brilliant charity auction! Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, what a fabulous idea and doing well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful thing to be part of! Your box is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful and caring idea. I went to look at the bidding but it was already well beyond my limits. Someone will be very lucky indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely idea for a wonderful cause and your box is beautiful Jooles. Have a great weekend. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x