Friday, 6 November 2015

I have a problem .....


well, more like an addiction really
I. Just. Can. Not. Stop. Using. Liberty of London
I dream in it!




New Christmas butterfly hair grips
(which can be found here and here)
Perfect for filling a tiny gap in a Christmas stocking or cracker .....




..... or indeed, if you have a problem like me
you could pop some in my Liberty of London advent calendar!





Mabel has a very pretty new Liberty of London 'Betsy' collar
(She is not for sale I'm afraid ..... although if you'd have caught me at a weak moment yesterday I may have considered it ..... it's been a very demanding week)



Liberty of London
Smitten flower number twelve




One finished sock
a little too big and with lots of mistakes
(with a liberty trimmed guest)



and a laundry 'assistant'
(I wish I could say my bedding was Liberty!)

Back soon

BIG love
x Jooles x



7 comments:

  1. What a pretty obsession - not a problem at all in my book! I have a bobble habit at the moment, just can't get them out of my system - I'm crocheting bobbles on everything. Mabel has the most beautiful eyes, I bet it's difficult to say 'no'. Will they stay that colour or will they change? Have a lovely weekend. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yes I can see how bobbles can become addictive too!
      She does have pretty eyes, I have no idea if they stay the same but i do hope so.
      Wishing you a lovely weekend Jane, love Jooles x x x

      Delete
  2. Wouldn't Liberty bedding be amazing! I don't know if you remember, but some time ago I won a giveaway from your with one of your little Liberty butterfly pictures, well, I am very attached to it, it is the only liberty thing that I have and I love it, so I can totally understand your addiction!! There are worse things to be addicted to!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. It's a slight obsession, but a beautiful one none the less. And it's better than being addicted to drugs or alcohol! When I went to the Liberty store the last time I was in the UK I could have bought EVERYTHING but only left with a liberty printed apple pin cushion and some pretty paper. It was all I could afford!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liberty prints are addicting - you do such pretty things with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just received my Liberty Wiltshire berries fabric for my latest top. This will be the 3rd lot of fabric I've had and although it is expensive ,because it is about 52" wide you only need 1metre @ £22 to make a simple top. My first one I made 2yrs ago and its been washed loads of times and still good as new.
    I will put a pussy cat bow on my new one ( for Christmas ) Love all your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my my my! I love your addiction! I'll need some of those beautiful hair slides for my girls' stockings please! And that advent calendar...I'd just have to keep it up all year! Shall we venture up to Liberty for some Christmas shopping like last year? Please? 😘 Cxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x