Sunday, 4 October 2015

'A Little Bit of Liberty' Baby Quilt .....


I promised to show you the quilt I made
for my dear little, first born great nephew
~ Baby Gaston ~
so here I am with some pics
although not many words today I'm afraid
(maybe that's a good thing!)




The pattern is from my lovely pal Amy Sinibaldi's beautiful book
I used tiny touches of Liberty fabrics in it
(well, I just can't help myself on that front)
and I added a few stitched hearts here and there too.









The quilt I made for my other great nephew is here
same pattern :: different fabrics :: different stitching
Both quilts are being loved ~ so that makes me HAPPY.

Back soon

BIG love
x Jooles x


8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous quilt in beautiful fabrics and certain to be treasured. Gaston is a very lucky boy. Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt Jooles- I'm sure it will be treasured. Hope you are well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful - lucky Gaston to have you as a great aunt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully simple, and simply beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful!!! I am sure that this quilt will be a family treasure for many years to come! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's absolutely beautiful and so very special coming from you to him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely perfect. I love the colour combo and the delicate hand-stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x