Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Quilted Advent Calendar Pattern .....



If you are of a delicate disposition please look away now
we're going to be talking Christmas .....


I've been asked SO many times
about writing a pattern for my quilted advent calendar
I don't LOVE pattern writing to be honest
but I've toughed it out just for you!
Aren't I nice?!




The pattern is an instant download from my Etsy shop
It's fifteen pages long with lots of detailed step~by~steps and photos
including the templates that you'll need.
You can find it HERE




I designed this advent calendar quite a few years back now and it has been super popular
It's always had a soft spot in my heart too
so I hope you'll like it.

The finished size is 53 cm x 65 cm and it has two hanging loops on the back
 I'd say it's suitable for a beginner to intermediate sewer
 the basic skills you'd need would be simple hand embroidery and using a sewing machine.
I’ve written the pattern nicely detailed
with all of my tips and tricks for a perfect finish
 including a how~to on rubber stamping.

I know not everyone is keen on rubber stamping but it is SO easy
and gives a quick, fresh and modern finish
I show you how, step~by~ step, in the pattern
but if you REALLY didn't want to stamp
you could embroider the numbers which I think would look beautiful.






I'd LOVE to know if you make one ..... so PLEASE show me
I'll probably get a little giddy






Before I go, I just wanted to say a BIG BIG
'Thank You'
to everyone who leaves me such lovely comments and pops by here
I don't always get a chance to reply
but I just want to tell you that
every visit and comment you make lights my days

Back soon!

BIG love
x Jooles x


3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful Jooles and I am sure that many people will enjoy making their own calendar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I love it! I will buy the pattern, but I promised myself NO XMAS until the first of October. Then I'll get started right away!! Thanks for the pattern, Jooles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x