Monday, 1 June 2015

The Butterflies are back! .....



Hello my friends

I'm just popping by to let you know that my
Liberty of London Butterfly Art Canvases
are now back in my Etsy shop!


I know lots of you missed out last time so
I'll be making up another small batch to order.




Just as before there are two listings available



Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly



Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly with the exception of the bottom right Pink butterfly label
which is where you can add your very own personalisation!
(up to 18 characters including spaces)




Wishing you a mellow and kind new week

BIG love
x Jooles x



2 comments:

  1. They are so pretty, I can see why the first ones were so popular! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to brighten any room! Oh so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x