Friday, 26 June 2015

Quick Pics | June .....


















1   This happy little chap sits in my sewing room ~ ALWAYS smiling
2   Cinnamon pecan granola (deliciously Ella) ~ homemade by my Sweet Bee
3 & 4  A GLORIOUS evening walk
5   The most wonderful & long awaited magazine
6   On my flower shelf
7   Treats from the Emma Bridgewater sale
8   There's been LOTS of these packages going out this week
9   Planning a new project
10  This chopping board makes my heart dance ~ from my lovelies on my birthday
11  Strawberries from the garden ~ SO delicious & they just keep coming!
12  Roses roses roses x



My house is a PIT. A dusty pit.
Arrhhhh you wouldn't believe the dust
(& noise)
We've been having our driveway re~laid
It's been THREE weeks!
Three weeks today in fact.
Three weeks of dust making activities.
My 'Cups of tea' tally must be well into the hundreds
(No kidding!)
It's really looking lovely now
I'm wishing a little prayer that today it will be finished
That would be wonderful.


Wishing you a beautiful, peaceful and dust free weekend my sweet friends


BIG love
x Jooles x




10 comments:

  1. All the pics are beautiful.
    Love the flowers and the Pink ambiance you have around you!
    Have a great day,
    Miss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito cute,eu amo granola com iogurte.Bom fim de semana.Valéria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of that dust and tea making will be worth it in the end, I'll bet it will look lovely if the rest of your home makeover projects are anything to go by.

    Have a wonderful weekend x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures, as always Jooles. I really enjoy looking at them. You have been busy with things. Your pear really is a cutie! Enjoy your Liz Earle magazine, I can't get one just yet as no stores near me! Will be starting the juicing this weekend, hope yours is a good one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how many cups of tea need brewing for workmen. One day while we were having an extension built I made 17 brews at once- it turned out a couple of the blokes had just popped into say "hi" to their electrician friend!!!
    Hope your job is finished soon! Your photos are lovely, as usual.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much prettiness here. I love that candy-striped rose! Hope the dust soon settles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures. I can feel the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little peary fellow!! Too cute! Very lovely things from EB too! Hope you are having a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strawberries and roses ... it has to be summer! Hope you're having a fab weekend Jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty images indeed! I found you on Instagram!
    Enjoy a beautiful Sunday!
    Olympia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x