Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Quick Pics .....



I've found myself posting on Instagram a lot lately
it's SO easy and FUN.
The flip side is that it makes me feel torn away from my blog
but I stand firm. I shall not be tempted away
I LOVE it here so much.
I'm holding on to my little blog with both hands!
You're here. My friends. I love that.
Thank You
x


So I thought I'd try and connect the two a bit better
every now and then I'll post some 'Quick Pics' on here
just like on Instagram
they may have appeared on IG ~ they may not
I know there are lots of you that haven't taken the IG plunge yet
Why not? come on over, it really is FAB.





The view from my bedroom



Delicious new bedding ..... I'm utterly over the moon with it. Good old John Lewis





Wishing you a happy, mellow and kind week my lovely friends



Back soon


BIG love
x Jooles x



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Thanks so for sharing : ) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a quick pic ! And love IG too ! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new bedding. Very feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, the mugs are gorgeous, where are they from? I am one yet to be convinced with IG. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon ..... thank you, they are Emma Bridgewater.
      love Jooles x x x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos and I too love john lewis x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to instagram and wondering why did I take so long to jump on board. I adore your view from your bedroom window - BLISS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures! I would IG, but I don't have the right sort of phone! I hope that you don't leave your blog as I do love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog, its so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures, Jooles! I always love to see the images you take. Happy weekend!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous garden pictures, love the bedding do you have the name of the design Jooles. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cristina x It's the Croft collection.
      Love Jooles x x x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for responding Jooles. Xx

      Delete
  11. Hee hee!!! As u know I've only just joined IG. I like it too but find that I'm following many of the people whose blogs I love anyway!!! I had delayed as I'm always reluctant to spend yet more time in front of a screen!! I do like it though and have thought of sharing some quick pics on my blog too! Great minds... Well u can inspire my not so great mind 😉 J9x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x