Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Butterfly time .....




Hello my sweets

I'm just fluttering by
to let you know that my
Liberty of London Butterfly Art canvases
will be in my Etsy shop at 11am (BST)
tomorrow, Thursday 7th May




There are two listings available



Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly



Each label is printed with the fabric name and colour of each butterfly with the exception of the bottom right Pink butterfly label
which is where you can add your very own personalisation!
(up to 18 characters including spaces)


Back soon

BIG love
x Jooles x


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jooles, these are sooo beautiful - I've watched snippets of their creation on IG!! Works of love I think. And guess what, I just managed to treat myself to one!!!! Am very excited! Thanks everso, J9 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy! thank you very much indeed Janine, I really appreciate it x
      love Jooles x x x

      Delete
  2. Happy Butterfly time, Jooles!! So summery and love the personalisation!
    Anne xx
    PC22

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, these are beautiful. Happy selling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased these were a success for you, I knew they'd be a hit. You are so good at what you do! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x