Monday, 2 March 2015

Bedside Posy :: February



(oh darn it ..... just missed the deadline by a whisker!)





My bedside posy this month feels very decadent indeed

There is just one BEAUTIFUflower type in my vase

Crocus ~

I have to say they were pretty painful to pluck from the lawn
I've never been so bold before!
I knew they'd bring such a lot of pleasure though
so I just did it

I wasn't sure how long they'd last
they look so very delicate
It wasn't my longest lasting bedside posie by a long shot
but I had a good four days pretty pleasure from them




The little bee vase was actually the glass bottle to a reed diffuser
it's so cute I knew it would come in very handy






and there's still plenty in the lawn to enjoy

  ❤   





If you'd like to play along 
I'd  E  that
Please be sure to send me the link to your post though
that way we can enjoy each other posies


You can find my previous bedside posies below


..... only two posies to go until I finish my year
I really can't believe that
(I will definitely NOT be stopping though!)

Back soon!

BIG love
x Jooles x


9 comments:

  1. Hello Jooles

    Your little posy is delicate, beautiful and so preeey.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty, and a perfect container too! Although they are fleeting, it is lovely to have some spring flowers indoors isn't it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your bedside posies and these delicate crocuses are just the right ones for it. You still have lots in the lawn.......wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crocuses! A true sign of spring. Still about 2 months from seeing those here in Toronto. I am going to enjoy your images to give me strength to make it through the last of winter here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased to hear that your not going to be stopping this, I really enjoy seeing these posts.
    And it may be a little late but it is so worth it, such stunning colour in that little posy.
    I've saved a reed diffuser bottle before now too, they are such a lovely shape and perfect for something like this, which makes me think, I may just have to dig my one out from wherever it may be hiding. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty is that! I only have autumn crocuses in the garden here. But there are tiny early daffs starting to flower and the tops of the tulips have pushed through the soil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weehee, crocuses - that must mean spring is here at last! Please keep on treating us to your posies, they are such a pretty little pleasure xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So delicate aren't they, and pretty :)
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x