Monday, 19 January 2015

How Could I resist? .....



Hello my dear friends
Happy new week to you all

We actually have some sunshine here right now, at this very second
how blissful that is .....



Now ..... Please say 'Hello' to 

 Pear~Be

made for my dearest you~know~who of course!




Having had pears and bees on my mind for sometime now ..... this was inevitable!




I gave him some 'leaf~wings' so that he could buzz around merrily






 He makes me smile
and of course Sweet Bee like him a LOT.

 The pattern is by this clever lady and can be found in Mollie Makes issue 44
and also in this book which is in french (!)
but I have ordered it anyway as I am in LOVE



I had such a heartwarming moment last week
which lifted me up to cloud nine
thank you dear Vanessa
you are an angel


 I'm still (mostly) maintaining my 'Balance'
It's working pretty well
so I'm sticking with it.


I have been loving loving loving your comments SO much
you are wonderful
thanks for popping by
..... and before I say 'Toodle~oo' for today
I'd love to say a BIG GINORMOUS
'Hello'
to all my new followers
It's so lovely to meet you

Back soon

BIG love
x Jooles x







13 comments:

  1. So cute!!! :)
    I'm waiting for the postman to deliver that very book too...can't wait!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous but I think the green one is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful make with wonderful colours.

    luv
    iarene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! I might have to make one for myself inspired by your lovely pear bee! Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is adorable. You're very clever. I really love your pear-bee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet. I can send you oodles of sunshine - I am heartily sick of the heat. humidity and sun. fast heading towards a drought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous!! So wonderfully "you"! Perfect in every way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet pear bee. Love the colours. Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pear-bee!! I thought I'd seen everything but he is ridiculously cute! I do love amigurumi, I'm so glad you made him :-) Hope you're staying on balance, every day at a time x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jooles. I just found your blog through Vanessa, and I like your stile. Loved reading your blog from the beginning.
    Hugs from Iceland
    Edda Soffia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x