Friday, 23 January 2015

Bedside Posy :: December



..... better late than never!




I bought these cute little candles when we got our Christmas tree
I just knew they'd come in handy
and they did!
How cosy it was to be reading by candle light
bed~time reading has never been so snug and enjoyable
I miss this posy
(can I really call this a posy? ..... I think I can just about get away with it!)




Not very floral for once but VERY festive


 ~ Three things ~

deep green ivy leaves
Rosehips
&
moss

all from the garden





You can find my previous bedside posies below



Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post
I'm so lucky


Wishing you all a WONDROUS weekend

BIG love
x Jooles x


9 comments:

  1. i think that very definitely qualifies as a posy. How lovely to read in bed by candlelight. Have a wonderful, cosy weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, very seasonal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful arrangement and so right for December!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Jooles. You have impeccable taste.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful December posy. I have been relooking all your bedside posies and loved them, this idea is worth following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an absolutely lovely arrangement!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jooles, I love all of your posies, but this one is just wonderful, reading by candle light - perfect.

    luv
    irene

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x