Tuesday, 11 November 2014

A Sweetie Every Few Weekies :: Panforte & A Winner!



Hello my lovelies


It seems that
~ A Sweetie A Weekie ~
is easily turning into
~ A Sweetie Every Few Weekies ~
so that's its new name
..... both make me smile every time I tap the letters out on my keyboard


It's week edition three

Panforte
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Thank you Gino D'Acampo
this was DIVINE
(and you're not too shabby either)






It was SO easy
and filled with everything Sweet B & I LOVE
Chocolate
Amaretto
Almonds
Hazelnuts
SUGAR!
Mmmmmmmm ..... I wish there was still some left.










Here is the recipe if you fancy making it
and you really should!
It's incredible with coffee
But.
Be warned.
This stuff is truly addictive!

We'll definitely be making this again and again and again .....



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *


And now .....
IT'S WINNER TIME!

Thank you SO much for all of your very kind comments on my pinny
It was really fun to come up with and to make
so I'm thrilled you like it.




Now are you ready?

(Please imagine a rum roll here * * * * * * *)

The winner is .....



The very lovely Jane from FlowerHouse blog

Congratulations Jane!
I'll be in contact for your details
and this gorgeous book will be on it's way to you very soon.





My work~life balance feels quite out of control at the moment
my life feels messy ..... disorganised
even though I am constantly working through my seemingly endless lists
each day is the same battle ..... too much to do & not enough time to do it in
it makes me uneasy and Oh So Tired
my mind is too busy
jumpy
scatty
restless
I don't like it One. Little. Bit.


I've been squirrelling away developing new things for my shops
(pretty & lovely new things)
trying to keep on top my orders
struggling to keep home
and so on .....




SO
I've decided that I HAVE to save my sanity
new things will need to wait in line
New Year ~ New Things
There now, I feel calmer already
why I EVER thought that the Christmas rush was a good time to design new things
I shall never know!






I'm rather addicted to making these pretties though
SOooo many possibilities fluttering through my mind.


I've also added two new colour~ways to my
Sewing Pocket Organisers
both Liberty of London
They've been so popular that I completely ran out of the original fabric
I think these are super~pretty replacements
and a perfect gift for a lover of sewing
somewhere lovely to keep sewing notions close to hand





Thanks for popping by my lovelies
Wishing you a very lovely rest of the week

Back soon

BIG love
x Jooles x



8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jane. This week`s sweetie looks amazing and addictive. I'm glad you figured out how to keep sane through the next couple of months. Christmas can be such a busy time. Your makes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jane, she will enjoy this book I am sure! I think that you are right, trying to do so much with new designs and fulfil Christmas orders is a lot to take on and then in the new year you can have all new things and it will be a great start to 2015! I hope that Christmas and the new year sales all go well for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your panforte looks delicious Jooles, I will definitely take a look at the recipe. I hope the Christmas rush isn't too busy for you and that you are able to make time for you, I shall look forward to seeing you new makes in the new year :0) Congrats to the winner, Chloe wanted to try some more patchwork, so will keep my eye out for this book xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. COMPLIMENTI... il tuo blog è bellissimo.
    A presto
    Maestra Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! So many gorgeous things! Just wondering where you buy your Liberty, have you come across Shaukat website, it's around £12 per metre there! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mags :o)
      Yes I have used Shaukat before and also visited their shop ..... boy that was dangerous, I've NEVER EVER seen so much gorgeous fabric in all my life! I often use Alice Caroline too.
      love Jooles x x x

      Delete
  6. Hello Jooles, the panforte looks and sounds delicious, although we have to save eating nutty things until my daughter is away as she is allergic. I love your little butterflies and your pocket organisers, so pretty and I'm absolutely thrilled at being your winner, thank you. I'll have to have a go at that adorable pinny! Have a lovely weekend.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm that cake looks delicious, but what really caught my eye is your amazing racoon mug! He's a little bit cute isn't he?

    Your unbalancedness won't last forever (but a big hug for while it is). If everything went smoothly and things came at you in a nice orderly queue it just wouldn't be the same as when you get past it and think "yessss I survived and my life is SO much better again!"

    And also you wouldn't get to write lists! Not sure if you're a list lover like me, but it's a great pastime...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x