Thursday, 23 October 2014

My Cross Stitch Challenge :: September & October



Hey ..... lovely friends
guess what?

(well you can probably guess from the title of this post TBH!)

I've finally caught up on my cross stitch challenge
Wooop Wooop
I had ben feeling like I was chasing my tail for so long with this.
It's not even the end of October
and my October patch is DONE.
Happy Days


Firstly here is September .....





Those little hedgehogs are cute I must say
I LOVE the breezy white swirls on this one too
I did change the colours a fair bit


..... and October



Sweet isn't he?

It has felt comforting stitching away during these colder autumn evenings
cosy in my corner of the sitting room
nightie, warm socks and fluffy dressing gown
and a cup of night~time tea ..... Oh I know how to live ;o)

Bliss.



I still can't believe that I have actually caught up!

As always you can read about my other cross stitch months below


Thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last post
you are all so kind
I truly feel honoured that you visit me


Back soon!

BIG love
x Jooles x


17 comments:

  1. You are exactly right about knowing how to live! A cozy evening stitching and sipping something hot is sublime! LOVE your cute stitches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little creatures are all super-cute! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project Jules.I love the design and all the sweet monthly colours. Keep snug x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I've been stitching in the evenings too -- with tea. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh a lovely little owl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving how this is coming together xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that these 2 are my favourite so far ; I love the Autumn leaves floating down, the gorgeous colours and those hedgehogs are adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your sampler, it's nice to have a long term project too! Only one to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic project and you should be really proud of yourself!

    http://asaucystitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the hedgehogs are really cute Jooles!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! It's coming along very nicely. Well done for catching up. There is something lovely about cosy evenings at home:)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, your cross stitch months are lovely, I am especially fond of the hedghogs and the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a lot of neat cross stitch, and it is all looking beautiful! Hope you are having a great weekend, lovely Jooles!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love September's little hedgehogs, so sweet. Hope you've had a lovely weekend Jooles.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its just such a wonderful ides, this monthly project thingamibob, if you're anything like me, the thought of a large sampler is just too much, not nearly instantly gratifying enough, but breaking it down - totally manageable. I am totally going to do something similar. Soon!!
    I especially love the non-white cloth you are using, make a real difference I think.
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well now I couldn't tell you which my favourite month is? I love both of these and have also just spotted April again. They are all so neat and just adorable. Just 2 months to go eekkkk x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww I love the little hedgehogs too, they're so cute :-) Well done for being caught up, only 2 months left to go :o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x