Tuesday, 7 October 2014

My Cross Stitch Challenge :: July



Hello again .....
wasn't it soggy yesterday?
We've seen some beautiful autumn sunshine today
I hope you've had some too


My cross stitch challenge has got a bit messed up
I got behind
then decided to skip a month and return to it later
then I completely fell out of love with it
but now, although I'm still behind
I am back in love again and determined to catch up

So here is July






I absolutely adore this little fox and the dandelion clocks
I think he has to be my fave!

I am cross with myself though
I haven't yet managed to stitch one month without a mistake
Next Month For Sure.

For those of you who are wondering
the pattern is from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery
they have SO many cute patterns
I don't think you'll be able to resist!


If you fancy, you can read about my other cross stitch months 


Thank you for popping by to visit me yesterday (and always!)
it was so good to 'see' you
and such a lovely treat to read your comments
thank you muchly my friends

Back tomorrow!

BIG love
x Jooles x


11 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful Jooles, I do love little foxes and this one is very cute! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, a happy little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I look forward to seeing August and September and October and then the whole thing as it is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah, Jooles!!! Love it!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is certainly adorable, but I think the little dandelion fluffs in the back completely make it! I'm so glad you haven't given up yet, because this is going to be SO wonderful all complete- can't wait for that reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable. I love the dandelions too, and the colors in this panel are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely my favourite so far, little fox is very sweet and dandelion clocks are a wonderful thing aren't they. This is going to be wonderful when it's finished, looking forward to it. Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The July pattern is soooo sweet! The whole year in stitches will be so beautiful....
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cross stitch is coming along lovely Jooles, it's so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's gorgeous Jooles...keeeep going!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x