Friday, 10 October 2014

Bedside Posie :: September



Hello ..... yep it's me again!
HaPpY  fRiDaY
my friends


This week has been all about flowers
cross stitch
&
catching up


Here is my simple but very beautiful bedside posie for September




One extremely beautiful dahlia ~ Berners Oberland








It's such a 'knock your socks off' bloom!


You can find my previous bedside posies below
May

My dahlia patch has gone bonkers this year
Sweet B and I must have picked hundreds of flowers
such a treat
we've been sharing them about a lot
spreading the floral love
as well as sharing a few caterpillars to boot
 and a fair bit of their poop too

I've been thinking that next year
I may make a little flower stall outside my house
and raise some money for charity.

Wishing you all a beautiful Autumn weekend my lovely friends
I shall leave you in peace for a few days now!

Back soon

BIG love 
x Jooles x




7 comments:

  1. Again?! ;-)...
    What a pretty dahlia on your bedside table! Love the idea of a flowerstall to raise some money for charity!
    Have a great weekend Jooles, love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful bloom. Spreading the caterpillar love! I did giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour! Here the dahlias are favourites of earwigs, not caterpillars. Equally unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! I love way that a single bloom can do duty for a whole bouquet when it is such a beautiful flower as this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dahlias...I wish I'd grown some now. This is one stunning flower. My neighbours have loads still flowering even now, half way through October. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm spending my evening catching up with blog posts , I've not been commenting much lately as I'm desperately trying to catch up but I just had to comment on this one. I've been loving your bedside posies and I love, love, LOVE the idea of selling flowers for charity, that is such a lovely and sweet idea. And as for your cross stitch, I have to say January is my fave, those deer are too cute x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x