Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Bedside Posie :: August



Me again
;o)




Here was my super pretty bedside posie for August
in my fresh vase there were three delights .....

A show~stopping zinnia in the most luscious shade of pink
A fragrant David Austin Rose : Teasing Georgia (I think)
A stunning white Japanese anemone









You can find my previous bedside posies below
May
July


I  LOVE  LOVE  LOVE  a bedside posie
such a treat
I'd love to know if you've been enjoying them too


See you tomorrow!

BIG love
x Jooles x


9 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of these posts, mostly because I love your photos and partly because I'm nosy ;0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you again ;-)... Lovely pictures; your bedside table looks very cosy!
    Sleep well tonight, love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedside posies are always sweet. I love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what's prettier, the flowers or the vase..oh my! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! And goodness, it goes so well with the wallpaper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! And what a lovely idea to have a bedside posy! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posy is so pretty and as Jenniffer said above me, I noticed how well it complimented your wallpaper too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful posy and vase. I always mean to copy your idea but, looking out of my window, the rain has battered down my few remaining flowers. Is it cheating to buy some?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love those colors. The zinnia is especially beautiful and I love the cup.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x