Monday, 27 October 2014

A Pretty Bird In A Blue Swim Cap & A BIG Sale .....



Hello my Sweets


Here is my .....

Bedside Posie :: October




One  BEAUTIFUL  Hydrangea




I found this dear little jug in Anthropology
A little bird with shiny gold eye lashes
a blue cable sweater
and gold wellington boots
who could resist?
not me.




She's stylishly sporting a vintage style flower swim cap
and carrying it off very nicely in my mind




I've been loving waking up to her each morning
she makes me smile

You can find my previous bedside posies below


I wonder what I'll find for my November Posie .....
the garden is quite bare now.

I was curious so did a quick google
 and found that you can still buy those amazing swim caps
Oh happy days ..... look at all of the colourways!
I think I'd like one
If I liked swimming more I would definitely buy one. Maybe.
pretty huh?






In other news .....
I'm having a BIG sale in my Etsy shop
All lovely things and some of my all time favourites
EVERYTHING in it has a whopping 40% off
(deep breath .....)

There's only one of each item and once they're gone they're gone.

You can find my sale section right here





I'm making space for exciting new things that are still partially in my head
but will soon hopefully be real
I hope there's something that takes your fancy!


Back soon

BIG love
x Jooles x



9 comments:

  1. That's a lovely little flower cup that perfectly suits the "swim cap" hydrangea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little swimming cap hydrangea! I remember having a similar swimming cap for swimmimg at school - they were popular in the 60s and 70s - and I also remember that all I wanted was a plain one! Have a lovely week Jooles.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hydrangeas and such a cute jug!! I'm off to take a look at your fabulous makes :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little cup would make me smile too! Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-)
    This post made me smile, Jooles!
    A few years ago, Simon told me that, when he was at school and due to start swimming sessions, his mom went out to buy him a swimming cap. She couldn't find a 'normal' one, so bought him an old-girl-style flowery one - which she MADE him wear!!! ;-)
    Beautiful flowers - the colour is amazing!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love love love that fabulous little vase! I have a serious case of the wanties now... did you find it in Anthropologie recently? I sooo need a little excursion down to the London store! The swimming cap made me giggle, I remember my lovely mama having one just like that many moons ago :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gilly ..... sorry for giving you a case of the wanties! I only bought her a couple of weeks ago so you should be able to find one ok.
      good luck!
      love Jooles x x x

      Delete
  7. Such a calming shade of blue, love the little vase.
    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jooles, Fun cup and beautiful flowers. I remember my aunts having swimming caps like this; fun to see you can still buy them.
    Happy November.....Thanks for the sale.
    Anne D.T. xx
    PlumCreek22

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x