Friday, 20 September 2013

I know it's early but .....


..... Christmas is coming ..... slowly but surely
blink and it will be upon us
(don't shoot me, it's true!)

I've been very organised this year
(for a change)
making advent calendars on and off all summer really
a little embroidery here and a little cutting there .....



This was on our summer holidays in the lake district!


Snip. Snip. Snip
 Stitch by stitch



and there we go ..... as if by magic (I wish)






I thought I'd give you the heads up here on my blog
 because this year, I'm afraid, I won't be making these advents calendars to order
so once they're gone they are gone.












You can find them in my Etsy shop
in the Christmas section

I've been making lots of festive goodies lately
there may even have been sightings of Mr Percy Pecker here recently
but more on that in a good while.


Before I go,
I was asked about my gorgeous & cute fairy in my last post
here he is again if you didn't catch him



Ahhhh how I love him, what a handsome little fellow he is.

I got him from this clever lady a few years back
actually I have a very nice collection of three
They are special indeed
If my house was burning down, they would be on the top of my 'grab it' list.
My treasure.

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend
Back soon .....

BIG love
x Jooles x


13 comments:

  1. This post of yours makes me very Happy ....Christimas can NEVER come too soon. xoxo Love your little countdown pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busier than Santa's elves, my friend! I love the range of advent calendars - the colour selection is simply stunning! I wanna get me one of them little fairies, too enchanting for words! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your little fairy...he is very cute :)
    Oh my, you have been a very busy bee haven't you....such beautiful advent calendars, they are sure to sell like hot cakes!
    Have a happy weekend,
    Lots of love, Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jooles they are LOVELY. The ovens in our school kitchen have been broken this week so each day the cook has been doing as much as she can in the one in our staffroom, filling our corridors with beautiful roasting smells - very christmassy indeed. Well done! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jooles! So wonderful to see you back in blog land :) Your advents are really beautiful- I love them!
    I saw your last post and had so many things I wanted to say but this virus I've been fighting took a turn and I just haven't had the energy until now to get on and say hello- and of course, I've forgotten everything I wanted to say earlier. :)
    Looking forward to more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow!! These are completely GORGEOUS! Well done for your fine work!! Such a talented lady! J0 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jooles, the advents are so gorgeous.Funnily enough earlier today Tony and I were out with our grandaughter and we popped into a shop where they were selling packs of 24 advent chocolates which would just fit into them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jooles
    Oh! yes I'd love a fairy like that....what imagination! I'm popping over to find out more.
    Your advent calenders are beautiful. I can think of some great little things to go in the pockets. I love advent calenders it just makes the days up until Christmas so very special. :-)

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your advent calendars are beautiful Jooles...so much detail...they really are treasures to be enjoyed every Christmas and you're right...it will soon be here!
    The little fairy is magical...I'm off to find out more too!
    Happy Weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so beautiful! You just made me excited that Christmas is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so pretty all those calendars! And your fairy is so funny... and so sweet at the same time.
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jooles you are so talented, I just adore your big advent calendars, they are things to treasure. I imagine they'll be handed down throughout families like heirlooms. I hope you sell loads of them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your advent calendars are stunning and so beautifully crafted... Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x