Sunday, 23 June 2013

The BIG Sweet Sale







Here's my shop 
and here's a little taster of what's up for grabs .....





~ Liberty of London bunting ~




~ there's a few little Peckers! ~




~ 'Sweet home' bunting ~




~ pretty paper buntings ~




~ pretty patchwork pincushions ~




~ pretty applique flower bunting ~




~ Applique roses bunting ~




~ Master Ash & friends ~




~ 'Be Mine' applique bunting ~




~ Liberty of London cake bunting ~




~ Liberty of London cupcake toppers ~




~ Rosie Posie mini bunting ~


and lots of other goodies

Thank you for looking

BIG love
x Jooles x


10 comments:

  1. Jooles your work is absolutely gorgeous!
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful sure you'll sell out in no time. Lovely bunting and I love the liberty fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet items from your shop! I have to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many lovely makes, as always!!!
    Mr Postman delivered my latest Mollie on Saturday. I was so excited to see you in there (even though I was expecting you)!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jooles, Thanks for sharing your sale news!! I'm off to your shop to check it out. Thinking of your father-in-law and all of the family.

    Happy late June....
    Anne xx
    PlumCreek Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a lot of absolutely lovely things! Everything looks so pretty and l so love the colours you use. Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such truly lovely things in your big sweet sale....you are such a clever crafty lady Jooles! Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning - Christine bought some gorgeous bunting from you when my daughter Grace was born and it still has pride of place in her room, three years on! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog - what gorgeous bunting!! Love, love, love.

    http://somewhereyonder.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x