Friday, 14 June 2013

A winner and some pretties



Well hello there ..... how are you?

I just have to say a HUGE ginormous
Thank you
for all of your sweet sweet comments on my BIG news
I was so very touched
you are so generous with your kind words
It's all been very exciting




I feel like I am on a super fast~train at the moment
and it's not stopping any time soon for me to get off and catch my breath
soon ..... p l e a s e .....

I am now officially one year older than the last time I posted ..... !


I'm just flying in quickly to reveal the winner my giveaway
for the wonderful
So many entries

Are you ready?

 ..... Drum roll please ..... 




The lucky winner is .....

The lovely Emma from the The blooming times blog

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS
Emma
I shall be in-touch soon!


In a couple of rare moments of sunshine this week
I have been out in the garden with my camera
I had to be fast as these 'moments' were actually more like seconds
these are the first roses from my garden
they smell heavenly








The garden has been a rather battered this last few days
but everything is really coming to life now




Every day, a new beauty to admire
like this pretty clematis






Wishing you a beautiful and happy weekend

Back soon(ish)

BIG love
 x Jooles x



17 comments:

  1. Whaaaaa! I totally missed your previous post! How exiting for you Jooles! I just bought the new Mollie and didn't have a clue that you were in it... Although the funny thing was that when I browsed though the pages your project looked familiar to me because of your own style!!
    Anyway, Emma, concratulations lucky girl -;) !
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations JOOLES!!!!! I've just read your previous post.....so sorry because I'm late, but we were away for some days ( a short holiday!) And I've missed everything!!!!! I hope you can forgive me!!!!
    Love, xxxx Ale
    BUON COMPLEANNO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated birthday wishes .. my garden has taken a bashing by the rain too, the poor alliums have been floored here's hoping that the sunshine returns soon ~ Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jooles. I don't know how I missed your previous post. Well done you! Your Brush Roll looks lovely - I'm new to crochet and my hooks do not have a 'home' yet so my next project will have to be a 'Crochet Roll'.
    Wishing you a Happy Birthday too - have fun!
    Lu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful birthday Jooles :)
    Your garden flowers are really beautiful.
    Congratulations to the very lucky winner of your giveaway.
    Lots of love,
    Caroline x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I can't believe I missed that BIG news!!! And what big news it is!!!!! Congratulations to you, my dear! :-)
    Hugs,
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your news - I think you have every right to start up a rival magazine now called 'Jooles Makes...'! I can almost smell those roses - beautiful shots x Jane (P.S. and well done Emma!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Emma!

    Divine flower images Jooles :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the colours (and I imagine the scent!). So beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That rose is fabulous!! I have the same clematis... Have a good w/e. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rose and clematis are absolutely beautiful......you take the most lovely flower photos, Jooles!
    Wishing you a happy Sunday!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jooles, Congrats to Emma and a big thank you for holding this giveaway!! Beautiful roses and clematis. I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Thanks again,

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Jooles! The roses are divine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh fantastic Jooles! Was it your scarved penguins in a previous edition of the Molly Makes book? I'm sure I saw it when I was oogling at the book in Waterstones :)

    Hope I'm not to late to get a copy of the Molly Makes mag! I'd love to make myself one of these makeup rolls, always having to take makeup to work to apply after cycling, this would be fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nichol, no ..... no penguins from me!
      I'd love to see your brush roll when you've made it x
      love jooles xxx

      Delete
  15. Congratulations to lucky Emma!
    Beautiful flower pics Jooles...hope you have a great new week!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful flowers, love the roses, never been able to get them to grow!

    Happy belated birthday x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x