Monday, 4 February 2013

smiley happy things & a little love



Happy Monday 
Oh and happy February too!
we are tip-toeing ever closer to spring
the loveliest season by far

Here are some little things that have been making me happy
in the last few days



 some pretty cross stitch that kept me happy last weekend
 



I am so excited by these little beauties


..... and these


a visit to Claremont gardens
pretty
mighty nippy though!
 



clementines
they always feel like a big treat if they have their leaves on



pretty lights
brightening dull days


new supplies for the 'Rhubarb crumble' blanket



coffee time
:o)


yum.


..... and a little shop news
(that’s the ‘love’ bit in the title by the way)
I just wanted to share some of the Valentine’s day
goodies that I have in my shop
all perfect little love~day gifts and decorations



'BIG love' bunting
 



'Be Mine' bunting
 

a little love heart pocket bunting
perfect for love letters
& secret notes
(wink wink)
;o)
 

hearts for the cake




 and last, but by no means least
Professor Twinkle & Mr Starry Sky
I love these cute little guys and gals
with their big heart tummies


Thank you for popping by to see me
it's always a pleasure
x

I hope to be back next week with a special giveaway for you all

Have a super - lovely - smashing week

BIG love 
x jooles x



22 comments:

  1. Another feast of loveliness Jooles! Everything is a treat to look at - the cross-stitch is especially beautiful. Have a great week yourself!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on you Jooles for brightening up a grey day! This post is filled with treats; the kind which get us through our days. Those Cascade yarn colourways are delicious and the name of your blanket: yum!

    Happy, sweet week to you. Your shop too is clearly brimming with love and goodness:-)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely lovely things! That heart pocket bunting is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots to love!
    I do love oranges with their leaves on, always reminds me of France.
    Yummy sweets, pretty stitching and delicious yarn and as always your wonderful creations! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhubarb Crumble blanket, can't wait to see that one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, so many treats all in one post Jooles! That cross stitch is just lovely. I've not done any hand sewing for a while and it's time I started again. Gorgeously dreamy and soft yarn colours, too.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely stuff for sure!!!! your buntings are adorable!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  8. A visual feast Jooles! Lovely, springlike pictures ... won't be too long now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of beautiful stuff again! I still like those rhubarb colours you are using for your blanket....
    I must admit I've never seen clementines with leaves; looks a lot nicer that way!
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely colourful cheery post Jooles !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely, lovely post!!! The cross-stitch is gorgeous! I'd like to try it out one day! Snowdrops are wonderful, aren't they??? What a welcome sigh on springtime! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely things as always Jooles ... little spring flowers make me happy too ... I love your cross stitch ... wishing you a great week ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of the hanging hearts on the cake x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely post Jooles - I love those things too (especially clementines with leaves...makes all the difference)
    I can't WAIT for spring. SO had enough of winter for this year!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What lovely pictures of a budding spring!
    I love all the crafty things going on in your house too:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cross stitch and the bunting is amazing as always. The one I bought from you is above our TV and our little messages to each other are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful post Jooles....I too am very much looking forward to Spring!
    Love Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. As usual it looks like you have been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those are lovely additions to the shop Jooles :) And you are so right about the clementines ... silly isn't it, because they taste just the same, leaves or not.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello sweet Jooles! What a delightful and beautiful post sweetie! Your cross~stitch is beautiful! I love to cross~stitch too! The bulbs are so pretty and it is cheering to see signs of spring.... my favorite season! The garden you visited is gorgeous! Love all the beautiful photos you shared! Such loveliness! Your handmades are beautiful and so sweet!!! I hope you have a happy Friday and weekend! Lots of love, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely post :) That yarn is so beautiful, I bet you can't wait to get started using it! Elisabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cross-stitching!!! Adore your sweet Valentines creations! So sweet they are! Have a lovely weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x