Friday, 7 December 2012

Hello ..... Percy Pecker here .....



..... How do you do fair maidens?
 It's very nice to meet you indeed

I have just flown in to announce the news 
that Mrs Pecker and I
have raised a brood of bonny Christmas babies
who all need cosy new homes for Christmas
our nest is overflowing you see
and Mrs P and I need to have a rest and put our feet up
for a while at least




They have been fluttering into Jooles's shop 


Mrs P has made sure that they are all looking dapper
in their Sunday best
she has even made them little
holly sprig and jingle bell posies
the boys weren't keen but she put her foot down





Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm off for a nutty snack
that's if that pesky bushy tail hasn't got there first
what's his game???






Exciting news ~
Mrs P and I shall be adding a few
festive twinkles and sparkles to our nest this weekend
just hope that that north wind doesn't blow too hard


* * * * *
The north wind doth blow
And we shall have snow
And what will poor robin do then
Poor thing?
He'll sit in a barn
And keep himself warm
And hide his head under his wing
Poor thing.
Author: Unknown

'till next time lovely ladies ..... 
tweet tweet

 

21 comments:

  1. What a sweet Christmas birds!
    That rhyme is so nice and wintery, and so is the weather here.
    Lots of snow but a cold, cold wind! Have nice and warm weekend, love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the sweetest little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh they are gorgeous Jooles!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Pecker! You've been a busy fellow! What a lot of adorable little peckers!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous as always Jooles!
    Hope you are staying warm and cosy in this frightfully cold weather.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jooles, What a sweet and delightful post! Mr. P is quite charming and all the babies are adorable and so festive! Beautiful work! The squirrel is so cute too. We have lots of them at our feeders as well! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs and love, Paula xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fine looking family you have there Mr Pecker!
    Please wish Jooles a happy weekend for me,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Blooming cute Jooles! I love these little guys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jooles...these are beautiful Christmas babies indeed!...I've just been catching up on your posts after my little break and how fab is your Bernina?...I have one too and she is pure joy to use...I'm still madly in love and feel very lucky to own her...
    Not long until our girls are all home for Xmas!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable the family of peckers look, Jooles! I would love to have them all fly into my studio....they look so gorgeous all together :)
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend...keep cosy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So darling and sweet!! Have a most lovely and creative weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are so cute! Very nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a delightful brood you have there Mr P, and Mrs P of course, and all looking very dapper. I'm sure they will all find comfy new nests for Christmas, who could resist them :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so sweet (or is that tweet) lovely colours beautifully worked
    Winter wishes
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw. Your sweet brood of birds are adorable!!!
    Sincerely. Trish xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your posts always make me smile, Jooles- this is no exception. :)
    Those babies are very dear indeed! Have a lovely weekend and stay warm~

    ReplyDelete
  17. pop over to mine...there's a nice surprise for you! fee x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww so sweet :) You have a lovely blog. Elisabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable ickle birdies....so lovely to see something unique. A lovely post! Hope the Christmas nesting went well. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I l♥ve it that you do

Go On ..... Please leave me a comment ..... you know you want to really ~ It’ll make my day & I’d love to know what you think

I moderate my comments so it won’t appear on the post until I have read it.

If you ask me a question please pop back as I will always try to answer, you’ll find my answer under your original comment.

Love Jooles x x x