Monday, 3 December 2012

A make a month ♥ November 2012


Happy December
:o)
Gosh the month of merry making is now upon us
I'm feeling excited, if little daunted by my ever-growing 'to do' list
how about you?
are your lists behaving?


The reason for me being here today is to show you my 
'Make a month' for November
I actually have THREE (OoOoOohh)
 (I could even, sneakily, stretch that to four)

Want to see?



Liberty covered boxes




with pretty bows




containing matching Liberty hankies
which I posted about here














..... bless you
two more Christmas gifts
Done.




you've seen this one before, I know
sorry for recycling
but this is another make this month




Three pockets have now excitedly been emptied!
by two very happy and very cute little girls



Last but not least
new curtains for my sewing room ..... finally








they have been laying, unfinished and ignored for weeks months
I have been putting them off
but, actually, they really weren’t that bad
and I totally adore the Vanessa Arbuthnott fabric
such pretty colours



Btw .....
I am in LVE
and I don't care who knows it
with who? ..... I hear you ask

with Purdey




we are head-over-heals
she is more than I even dreamed of
AMAZING
I feel like a very lucky girl indeed
I compare her to a Ferrari of the sewing machine world


It has been a whirlwind weekend
really busy and lovely
some photos to come soon
lacking energy today though
need more coffee


Thank you for stopping by
it's always so wonderful to have you visit
Wishing you a fabulous list-ticking-off kind of a week

I'm getting Purdey withdrawals
sorry must go.


BIG love

x jooles x



16 comments:

  1. Hi Jooles,
    I think your hankie, Liberty covered, boxes are beautiful! What a lovely gift :)
    And I love your gorgeous new curtains, that fabric is so pretty.
    Loving 'Purdey' too!
    Have a great week.
    Love Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have been busy Jooles, what fab makes! I don't have much on my to do list; it has shrunk a lot recently - ticking lots of things off is a great feeling :0) I hope you had a great weekend with Sweet B and glad to hear you are getting on so well with your new machine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Liberty hankie boxes are gorgeous Jooles, what a beautiful gift to receive. :)
    Love the new curtains too and that little bunny hanging beside them. :)
    Do lists ever behave themselves ~ I don't think so! ;)
    happy new week,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makes Jooles! The hankie boxes are soo nice, you are clever. Love your little sewing room, the chair and curtains are very pretty.

    Love, Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous makes Jooles, the hankies are beautiful and I love your new curtains!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Fab presents and the curtains are cute!!!

    Just realised you are in West Sussex too!

    Gem xx x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of beautiful new makes! Those curtains are really pretty...
    I don't do lists, they make me nervous! Although actually seeing what you have done is really nice....
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a busy bee you are I'm sure your fab Ferrari helps... love all your material choices... Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Jooles! Those boxes are gorgeous and the curtains are fantastic. You're so clever! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makes there Jooles, I think I am falling more and more in love with Liberty prints, just wish they weren't so expensive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweet Jooles, I am sorry I haven't visited you in so long. I am happy to find you again! Your covered boxes are so pretty! I love your beautiful curtains! The ruffle on the bottom is fantastic.... and that pink chair!!! The wall hanging is beautiful! I can see why Mia and Sophia are happy! I am thrilled you have a new sewing machine! I have a Bernina too, but it is a few years old. Your model looks fabulous! Have fun sewing sweetie! Much love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. My to do list is out of control. Seriously. I need double the hours in each day I think.

    Your liberty covered boxes are gorgeous - how utterly lovely. And they can be used for all sorts of other bits and bobs too. Glad you and Purdey are getting along well. Those curtains are lush, but that pink velvet chair!!! Be still my beating heart... xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! You have been busy! And what super-duper makes!!!
    My to-do list is getting longer and longer too. I need to get on to it pretty quick! Good luck with yours.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good to hear from you- and I LOVE your makes! Pretty pretty covered boxes! I love to cover boxes, and seeing yours made me realize it's been a very long time since I've done one.
    Loving on your curtains too- I just got some new kitchen curtains sewn up myself and kept asking why it took me so long to get to it!
    Happy sewing with purdey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x