Tuesday, 6 November 2012

and we have a winner!



Hello

I am here to announce the lucky winner who will receive 
a gorgeous selection of Sarah Raven narcissi bulbs

..... although I wouldn't have fancied planting any bulbs today
Brrrrrrrr






Jack frost had been about overnight
sprinkling his wintry glitter around
it was so pretty this morning
I just had to take some snaps
but Oh Boy .....was it cold?!






 I was soon back inside eating my porridge though
trying to warm my icy cold hands




Anyway .... 
I must stop rambling and get on with the job in hand
are you ready? 
Yes?
Ok then ..... drum roll please .....

and the winner is ~~~~~



comment number 2 
which was the very lovely Vivienne
Well done Vivienne, I will be in touch for your details ..



I hope to be back in a day or two 
with my monthly make for October
I know I know, I am a little late 
I did try to have it made in time
I really did
 but my shop has been keeping VERY busy




lots of advent calendars are on the go
I worked out that I have made over 300 little pockets of late!
in fact I have closed my shop for a couple of days
just to allow myself a little catch-up time


Back soon (promise :o)

BIG love 
j x




11 comments:

  1. wow- what beautiful frostiness! brave you going out in the cold to bring us pictures- we haven't had a frost here yet, but i know it's coming . . .

    Congrats to the winner- happy bulb planting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous frosty pics! It wasnt too bad here today, it was quite a sharp frost yesterday morning but I think its turning milder from today.
    Congratulations to Vivienne! Beautiful little flowers she will love them.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jooles, I am so thrilled and excited to be the winner.
    I really wanted to win this giveaway, can't wait to plant my little bulbs and then I'll look forward to the time when they'll be in bloom. :)
    Gorgeous frosty photos, we just had dull and dreary here today, I'm afraid.
    Thanks again so much,
    Vivienne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely frosty pictures, congratulations to winner!
    Looks like you have been a busy bee, I have been sewing all day too
    Thea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos! Congrats to the winner! Have a lovely week! xo heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a giveaway. Congrats to the winner!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner!!! Oh I love what Jack Frost does ....and such pretty photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack Frost.....sometimes I miss him!!! Crazy, eh?
    congrats to the winner!!!
    Enjoy your crafting, love, xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done to Vivienne, she has a colourful spring to look forward too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well done to Vivienne! Enjoy planting your bulbs :)
    Love your gorgeous frosty pics Jooles!
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack Frost's visit has certainly made some beautiful images Jooles :o)
    Congratulations to the lucky winner!
    Rose H
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x