Monday, 9 January 2012

Filling tummies and shelves



Sweet B is back at uni
(boo...hoo)
 We took her last night
after a wonderful three weeks 

Feeling 'empty' today
but this term will be great for her...I just know it

My Oh My ~ that lovely girl of mine does NOT travel lightly!
let's just say she likes her creature comforts
possibly like her mum!
the car was packed to the rafters






We sent her back with a big stock of 
frozen homemade 'ready meals'
they will keep her going whilst she revises for her exams
She likes to cook but not when she is in 'revision mode'
I will be texting her to remind her to take a break

I am keeping myself busy 
throwing myself into filling my shop shelves
I have lots of ideas buzzing around in my mind
all very exciting

Thank you for popping by to see me
and to everyone who comments and follows my blog
THANK YOU
it's lovely to know that YOU are there

and Sweet B....it's time for a break my lovely!

more soon
j x




16 comments:

  1. I'm sure your delicious pie will be very welcome during revision time not only for the nutrition but for the lovely message too! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. James goes back Saturday I am going to miss him so much.Love your pie for her.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh what sort of pie was that? Looks too good to eat, even whilst uncooked.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful mom you are! What a pie - it's fab! She'll LOVE it!!!
    It won't be long until she's back for another visit, I'm sure.
    Hugs,
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chicken and leek...yummy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo that pie looks scrummy and you can feel good that you sent her back with lots of home-cooked food to sustain her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the pie is so cute! Sure she will appreciate all those yummy home cooked meals when she is so busy. She will be home again before you know it :) Have a lovely week Jooles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a very sweet pie for Sweet B :) Love it! Looking forward to seeing the new additions to your shop :)

    Jo x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless your little cotton socks! Not long and B will be home....

    Lou x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful pie for your daughter,yOu must be very proud of her. happy day to you Jooles. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab mum you are with the meals you made for her! I'm sure time will fly by and she'll be back visiting in no time. Can't wait to see your new creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! I want someone to make me a pie like that!
    Have fun with all your new ideas.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh No! Now you've got me thinking that I should make my darling daughter first born pies like that too!
    She went back to uni on Sunday as well, and I am missing her loads.
    She'll be back for a weekend visit soon though.
    Lovely heartwarming post,
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOh what a lovely mummy you are!
    Off to take a look at your wares....fee x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used to send mine back with a few Tesco vouchers, to try and ensure that they actually bought food, I think they'd probably have preferred pies, Sweet B is one lucky girl. Off to pop my head around the shop door :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x