Saturday, 28 January 2012

and the winner is.....


hello my lovelies
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend

Our sweet B is home and we have been having lots of fun
she has been baking up a storm
ninjabread men and gingerbread latte cupcakes
(there is a slight theme going on there :o)
I am considering hiding a few 
so that they don't all go back to uni with her tomorrow!
we watched an amazing film too

Anyway...back to business
 I am here to announce the winner of my






Thank you to all of you who entered 
and for your lovely comments on your favorite kits

I have used the random number generator gizmo
so with out further ado
the winner is......
(insert drum roll here!)

...Jenny
from the gorgeous Jenny Arnott textiles
well done Jenny
I will be in touch very soon 

Happy weekending
more soon
love 
j x





10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jenny!
    Lucky her :-)
    All that baking sounds scrumptious, I lovvee ginger flavoured anything!
    The Notebook is amazing. I have watched it countless times and it never fails to make me blub away, leaving me looking rather silly with a red puffy face! haha

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would post a comment here too - thank you so much again! Will definitely let you know how I get on :) Enjoy the rest of the weekend with your sweet B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jenny!
    Have fun with your girl!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jooles, bet the house smells wonderful with all the baking that's been going on.
    I saw some Ninjabread men cutters in a shop recently and thought what a giggle they were.

    I haven't see The Notebook, but went to the pics yesterday to enjoy the aircond. comfort and saw Warhorse, which I really enjoyed.

    Congrats to Jenny, on winning the giveaway too.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Jenny! I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend......

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Jenny! - Hope you've had a great weekend Jooles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, I just popped over to say I was admiring your cute little birds at Fees' house (Chipper nelly) the other day, very, very cute x Have a lovely day x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you and B had a wonderful weekend together - it sounds as though you did! All that baking of yummies!!!
    I don't do crying at films. But I DID at this one!!! What a brilliant story!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the Notebook. Have you seen the trailer for the new movie The Vow? OMG I can't wait to go see it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yahoooo for sweet Jenny....hugs to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x