Thursday, 1 December 2011

Return of the little peckers!


Hello my lovelies
 

I am just popping by very quickly with a little shop update
Eleven baby robins have flown into my shop
ready and waiting for lovely new homes this Christmas time






There will be a few more little Peckers
making an appearance early next week too






Life is a little crazy at the moment...wouldn't you agree?
It is a truly lovely time of the year but crikey it's hard work
my 'to do' list just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger
and my brain seems to be getting smaller and smaller and smaller


I hope your 'to do' list is behaving!

more soon
j x 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Oooh just what I've been waiting for! I've just purchased two for my little jammers.
    thank you!
    Ellie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as ever! My list is getting bigger and BIGGER!!!

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. :)
    List!!! Scarily long!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jooles they are gorgeous :) I love 'em!!!

    Jo x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. You are a very talented lady X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet little guys...I adore them so. Hey my list gets bigger too...what is that about this time of year? Hugs and make sure you enjoy some time just to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. List too big, brain and hours in the day too small....have I missed those little peckers????
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jooles, thanks for popping by! Glad you are a fellow Buble fan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow just want to gather them all up and cuddle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x