Saturday, 8 October 2011

Oh my...the excitement of it all ✮



Hello
I am a little over excited this morning
want to know why?????
 well I made a treasury on Etsy yesterday 
and when I logged into my shop this morning
there it was on their UK front page
I feel a little bit famous


 'Oh my sweet pear tree'....by SewSweetViolet  
(thats me!)


Amigurumi plush pea...
$16.00

Cloth Napkins 15 In...
$18.00

The pear bird - Nee...
$40.00

Lavender Filled Sa...
$22.00

TEA TOWEL Screenpri...
$12.00

Love art print, pea...
$15.00

Pear Bag
$18.00

A Perfect Pair of P...
$20.00

Pear- ORIGINAL ARTW...
$10.00

10 Pear Cake Topper...
$15.00

Wall hanging - gree...
$44.00

Lovely Pear Letterp...
$4.95

Divider Cards of Fo...
$15.00

Trio of Home Decor ...
$42.00

Eco friendly fruits...
$12.00
  Recycled Pear Pincu...
$12.00
Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.



What do you think?

 I hope it brings lots of custom to my fellow Etsy shop owners
please take a look around 
I think you'll love it
(especially if you like pears ;o) 

Have a wonderful weekend

more soon
j x



13 comments:

  1. Congratulions my friend. Your designs are ADORABLE! I hope many more will find your loveliest little shop.
    Happy hugs xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jooles!!!
    I'm so excited too because thanks to you I'm there too. :)
    Thanks ever so much for letting me join in the fun. :)
    Happy weekend,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jooles, and Vivienne ... how exciting! Over the moon for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-Well done Jules if that was me I would be excited too!! Your house looks very nice! Blessings.Maisie.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab!!! Well done you , I think that means your makes are super duper, beautiful and are must haves!!! Yay for Jules!!!!!
    Nattie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done- it is a beautiful treasury:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled for you! I must say the whole page looks totally lush and I want to buy it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Well done!
    And such a lovely treasury it is too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yay!! How fab & exciting!!! *big smiles* Loving your selection of gorgeousness!!!!!!!!!

    Jo x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done you for being famous on Etsy!!! I can see why - what a lot of pretty pears!!! :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Jooles! Your treasury looks gorgeous!
    Have a happy week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you like them!!!!! Hehehehe.....once you start you can't stop until the whole bag is gone!! Yum yum :)

    Jo x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a lovely treasury - well done! The colours are lovely.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x