Friday, 7 October 2011

Meet Hector...






He is one cool, skinny little guy
he helps to make my bunting flags good and pointy
One of twins
born as chopstick brothers
sadly separated a few years ago
we have high hopes of them being re-united one of these days
but keep it to yourself, we don't want to get his little hopes up
life is not so bad
at least he has a purpose
I that little guy
 
 
Thank you so much for your lovely lovely lovely 
comments on my last post
I'm loving this blogging business
thanks to you


Have a wonderful weekend

more soon
j x





8 comments:

  1. Hi Jools,
    Hector is a cutie!!! Thanks for sharing! ;-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and what a handsome chap he is too!!

    Loved the piccies of your 'creative space' in your last post - just gorgeous!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! He is a little sweetie, look at that little face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe what a cute little chap Hector is, such a shame though that he got separated from his brother!!
    Happy weekend Jooles,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hector, pleased to meet you. Making bunting properly pointy has to be very hard work. I hope you are suitably rewarded with cup cakes and such, or do you prefer noodles ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what an adorable little tool..hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm - every house needs a Hector, methinks.
    Can I also just say....oh my gawd....what an amazing crafty room you have - it looks completely beautiful - LOVE those glass fairy lights too.
    Have a jolly weekend
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very happy to have met Hector and I think this little guy has potential and will turn heads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x