Thursday, 27 October 2011

I ❤ you and I ❤ my little pear bird...



Before I share something with you
I just want to thank each and every one of you lovely lovely peeps
for your kind and thoughtful words about my nan
they meant so much to me
tomorrow we say our final goodbye to her
we will miss her greatly
but I am happy that she is now at peace

 
 
 
Look what my Postie delivered...






...all the way from Mexico






You may remember a little while ago when I made an Etsy treasury
(which made it to front page.....Hip Hip Hooray!)
well I fell head-over-heals in love with this little guy made by the incredible
Julia & David from runaway dreams
I thought about him ALL day long, couldn't get him out of my mind....






...there was nothing for it
I begged, yes begged, my husband to buy him for me for Christmas






and here he is
isn't he the cutest little pear bird you have ever seen???
I am in love

He is going to get put away till the big day
I can't wait!


Thanks again for being the loveliest kindest people
IU too
 
 
more soon
j x
 
 

9 comments:

  1. He really is cute!! What a clever idea to turn a pear into a little bird, it works so well. :)
    Thinking about you tomorrow.
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with it too. Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely super cute! How can you bear to put him away until christmas?
    Thinking about you tomorrow - hope it all goes well * thta you gat to share lots of happy memories. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw him on the front page of etsy and put him in my favourites. Toyed with the idea of buying him too. Glad he has found the perfect home.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the little pear bird is adorable! His shape is perfect for a pear or a bird, with that lovely curvy middle. I can see why you fell in love with him.
    Will think of you tomorrow.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the sort of imagination which concocts such a treasure. It's the colour that does it for me; just the right green for a pear and that kind of bird.

    I hope you are bearing up....

    warmest wishes,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness - he is soooooo cute! I LOVE random things like that! Who thinks up a pear-bird?!? Fantastic!!! :-)
    I'll be thinking about you today. Hope you're bearing up.....
    Hugs,
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jooles- your little bird is lovely.
    I have been thinking about you and hope everything went well with your Nan's funeral *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x