Thursday, 13 October 2011

Pumpkin pie...



Hello my lovelies
 

Well I am flabbergasted
 I have another of the treasuries that I curated on
Etsy's Uk front page today
 I logged in to my shop this morning and was greeted with this
 ...the treasury that I made a couple of days ago





UK 7, Handmade shoe...
$110.00

Scandinavian flower...
$24.00

Large Monty the Fox...
$70.00

SUMMER RAIN felt b...
$11.50

Harvest Garden Magn...
$12.50

Halloween Toy, Pump...
$35.00

Pumpkin Spice - 3 p...
$15.00

Crocheted stuffed p...
$9.00

Steiff Flossy Fish,...
$48.00

Lavender sachets --...
$18.00

Winter Ptarmigan in...
$23.50

hand knit womens wo...
$17.00

NEW - Pumpkin Patch...
$15.50

vintage aztec trim ...
$5.00

Topaz Crystal Neckl...
$22.00

tangerine orange en...
$25.00




I feel like I'm blowing my own trumpet a bit here
(well a teeny tiny bit maybe !)
 but it is the incredible items that are lovingly created by
fabulously talented people that make a treasury great
 most of these are from the UK too
 

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE handmade 
there is nothing nicer



Hope you are having a lovely thursday
I am feeling very virtuous today as I have just returned from
 my first ever pilates class
tricky but good

(now for a hot choc and a bikkie)

more soon 
j x





13 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised. You are very good at compiling them. I hope your shop is doing well.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab! I love looking at these lists, still trying to figure out Etsy but it is lovely spending time looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. It is the small and simple things like this in life that make it a nicer place to be, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely treasury, well done! I think I need to join Etsy just for the treasuries - it is the kind of thing I would love doing too! Hope it's bringing you lots of sales and interest :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Jooles, you obviously have an eye for putting the treasuries together. I hope lots of people are checking out your shop as a result.
    I'm not feeling at all virtuous, I should be cleaning my house but I'm here instead! ;)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done you! It is a lovely treasury- you obviously have a knack for putting them together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats! It is a beautiful one. :)

    I'm all about the handmade now too :) Xmas = all handmade presents. You won't catch me down the high street! :)

    Hope you have a lovely day!
    mmm, hot choc sounds good x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You obviously have a knack at picking out things!

    Stick with the Pilates, I have been doing it for quite a few years - it takes a little while to get the hang of it, but it is a fantastic form of exercise.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jooles,
    Well done you! You obviously have a really good eye for putting pretties together to making them look even prettier!
    I LOVE the colours in this one!!! You're making me want to spend all my money, though - I especially love those cute shoes!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pumpkin pie treasury, it's gorgeous!
    Have a happy weekend, Jooles.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done! Looks like you have got etsy's number, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous display of orangey handmade goodies! No wonder it made it to the front page, congratulations!
    And well done on tackling Pilates!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Minns, my PE teacher back in the days of yore, would have said "You had better blow your own trumpet as nobody else is going to blow it for you" ... and your curatorial skills are clearly highly developed, so blow away dear Jooles xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x