Sunday, 2 October 2011

Good day ♥



I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend

We have been to visit sweet B today at uni
(she needed some things from home)
it was AMAZING
just to wrap my arms around her
and tell her that I love her
and that we are so very proud 
  hard to say goodbye again though...


I came home to find that I have been featured on Etsy's front page...
...what a fabulous day


Pink Grapefruit Sun



Spooky Orange Sunse...
$20.00

Pink Poppy Earrings...
$30.00

Harvest, autumn Whe...
$65.00

city of lights. dow...
$14.00

Mermaid fabric bunt...
$18.00

Dollhouse Miniature...
$44.90

Pink Cross Phone Ch...
$3.50

Old Cricket Balls -...
$28.00

Galaxy Beaded Croch...
$9.00

Blue Waters
$18.00

Devils Blood Red Th...
$110.00

Assorted Decorative...
$7.50

Gold Heart Necklace...
$30.00

12 Natural Acorns w...
$24.00

Muy Linda - Backles...
$130.00

Sunset Sarsaparilla...
$5.00




Isn't it mouth watering?

Created by the very lovely Rebecca from RebeccasEmporium
she creates the cutest felted creations
If you have a moment please check out her blog 
and her Etsy shop
I think you will love them



More soon
j x



10 comments:

  1. Ooooh congrats!

    We all swooned over your cake bunting at the Christening today.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting ... and very well deserved. I hope it sends lots me shoppers to your shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to see your daughter x and YAY!! That's just blooming fantastic about etsy......hopefully you'll be getting lots of orders into your inbox!!!

    Jo x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you. Much deserved - your things look beautiful.
    Gosh how do you cope with your lovely girl away - we take Erin tomorrow & I am worried about the leaving. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news on all accounts! You deserve every drop of joy and success coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratultions on being featured. All of your bunting is just lovely :-)

    Ashley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jooles, well deserved. :)
    It will get easier with your lovely daughter, really it will!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting, looks lovely! Glad you got to have a little catch up and a few hugs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely you were able to visit your sweet B! and congratulations on being in the treasury...your bunting is gorgeous.
    Hope you have a happy weeek.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks amazing...congrats to you...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x