Sunday, 4 September 2011

For my 'fairy' god daughter ...with love ❤


Far far away in a land of Koalas and kangaroos
there are celebrations with balloons and cake on this very day

(please ignore the date above, in this magical land it will be the fifth day of September)
 
because you see
 it is a special fairy's birthday...
...my 'fairy' god daughter















                                                       Source: simplybloomphotography.com via Julie on Pinterest




Happy birthday my sweetheart
may all of your dreams come true
beautiful A
with all my love



7 comments:

  1. Ahh, how beautiful. And I am also sending her many happy returns of the day because she is clearly just precious.

    Warm regards,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to your god daughter, hope she has a magical day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. from a very happy fairy goddaughter,thank you for my pressies xxxx i have eaten LOTS of cake and had a really good day :) sunshine and balloons ,yay

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and beautiful! Happy birthday to your lovely god daughter!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you make a really good fairy godmother!
    Happy birthday to your god daughter. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!
    Picking your blogging brains here...could I cheekily ask how you got that lovely pink heart at the end of your post?
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emily, have just sent you an email
    x

    Hey lovely A c/o Angela! glad about that cake, you can NEVER have too much x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x