Wednesday, 8 June 2011

An award... for me?

Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness
Oh my goodness

I have been awarded and award !
my first ever award as it so happens
Thank you so very much to the delightful Emily over at Unravelled
her blog is very inspirational
she is so friendly and sweet too
she made me feel so welcomed into blog land
thank you Emily 
x





 *** Well here it is ***
(in my head there is now a drum roll)

The slight downside to this award is that I need to tell you lovely guys
  ten interesting facts about me
Hmmmm.....
I never realised that I was quite so dull  ;o)

Here goes (please don't judge!)

* I LOVE aeroplane food - I really do

* When I was little (I think around 5) my parents were having some work done on our house
and the stairs were taken out leaving a huge hole (health & safety alert)
my older brother (who should have known better - tut tut) was chasing me
I fell down the hole, divine intervention saved me
well actually a nail in the wall did
as I plummeted down the nail got caught in my jumper
  I was left dangling there, in tears, until I was lowered to the ground 

* I trained as a beauty therapist before having my children

(hope I'm not boring you)

* My favourite chocolates are Anton Berg cherry in rum
you should try them, they are DIVINE and irresistible and marzipany and cherry'y and rummy...oooohhh
(and BIG)





Told you they were irresistible!



 * My favourite colour is pink although I have recently fallen in love with green
and can't actually choose between them, good job they look pretty together  

* I cannot function without good coffee in the morning , two cups.

* My all time favourite film is Chocolat

(...struggling...)

* My brother (the same one who chased me to the big hole) was offered 10 camels for me in Tunisia
I could tell he paused to consider

* My favourite food in the WHOLE world is cake
I'm not fussy as long as it's homemade
(Hungarian goulash comes a close second)





* I love rain
(as long as I am not out in it...frizzy hair and all that)

ahhh...made it

I now have the honour of passing this award on...
I am going to award it to Louise
her blog Poppy is a feast for the eyes
she is an AMAZING photographer and gardener 
and an all round lovely lady
and she makes me laugh alot 

thank you again Emily
x

more soon
j x
 

 

 
 

11 comments:

  1. Cor, that Emily sound like a thoroughly good egg. (Ho ho ho)
    That cake looks amazing, please tell me it's lemon drizzle, that's my absolute fave (though, let's face it, any cake is good with me!)
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily, that was quick, oh yes she is a good egg!
    it is lemon and poppy seed cake...good guess, i'm impressed
    j x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your first award xxxx
    today i found out new things about you too !:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award...those chocolates look amazing. Happy day to you. xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award, well deserved! Your facts weren't boring at all, the camel one made me laugh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm blushing, you are too kind. Thank you so much that has made my day. I am rubbish at ever doing awards but I will try and remember. :0)

    it was lovely to read more about you, I'm with you on the cake, rain and the colour pink, green. I'm not with you on the aeroplane food.

    Thanks again! I'm feeling a bit better today so I'm off to work. I hope you have a lovely day.

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats on your award! :) Your blog is awesome, totally deserved! I love your 10 little facts, the pictures of the chocolate has made me hungry... off to hunt down some sweeties now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award, well deserved. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award, lovely to find out some more about you!
    Just catching up after laptop failure, looks like you had a lovely holiday too, great photos! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first comment seemed to disappear - let's try again. Definitely agree with you about the cake. And congratulations, too!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x