Friday, 6 May 2011

Herby...licious



Lots of gardening has been going on around here this past week
(mostly due to my poorly sewing machine being at the menders)

:o(

although I have to say, that I have really enjoyed time to do other things



My herb garden got a good tidy 
and is now looking altogether nicer 
with it's gorgeous antique spoon markers
these were a gift from my BFF 
I love them so much, and each time I nip off to pick some mint for my pimms
I will think of her!
(mwah)




Well here's wishing you all a FABULOUS weekend
we have some lovely friends for dinner tonight
so I had better say ' goodbye' and get my pinny on!





 I shall be nipping off to the herb garden for sure this afternoon!




   More soon
j x

7 comments:

  1. I love your spoon markers:)
    Hope you have a lovely evening

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen those spoons somewhere before & thought what a lovely idea they were, hope you have a lovely evening,
    kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the spoons! Your table looks beautiful, have fun!

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your herbs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the dinner party goes well - the herbs look good!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. the table is beautiful too,did you make the table cloth ? so pretty xxx
    the herb markers look fab too :) from etsy !

    hope you had fun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your lovely comments, they mean alot to me x
    No, I didn't make the table cloth, wish i was that clever!
    dinner party went really well thank you
    j x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x