Thursday, 26 May 2011

The giraffe and the pussy cat



The title sounds like a nursery rhyme
I'd love to make one up for you 
but sadly I'm not that clever!

I have been busy making some personalised buntings
this one is for a friend who has just had a little baby boy






And here is a kitty one 
for a sweet little girl





I love making these buntings
 I love the thought that something that I have put love and time into
will be treasured for years to come
and when these children are all grown up 
it will be a little piece of remembered childhood for them





She is a chubby little kitty cat!

Well, I won't be around for a while
I am off on a little holiday
so I must love you and leave you 
I will be back soon though

Have fun whatever you are up to
j x


P.S Thank you so very much for all of your lovely comments on my crochet blanket

Sssshhhh...don't tell my hubby but i shall be taking it away with me
can't bare to be parted from it
I may have to stuff every stuffable item with a ball of wool !


9 comments:

  1. That is just the cutest little pussy cat.
    Thanks for 'dropping in', lovely to have found your blog.
    Have a lovely trip. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely break - I'm off next week too, can't wait!
    Emily x
    PS - I'm jigging about with my blog list on the right of my blog - you're on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vivienne, love your etsy shop x

    Hope you have a lovely break Emily, and thank you, i feel honoured x
    j x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable...you are so talented. How cute would these be in a babies room. xoxoxo Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bunting. LOL-your hubby will be wondering why he cant get his feet into his shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bunting - have a good holiday!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawwwwww - I love that kitty cat. Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your kitty bunting!! :)
    Hope you have a lovely holiday, I'm off on one soon too, I think I mighty have to copy your secret stash of wool idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jooles, hope you had a good time away. Re the award - it's a pleasure, your blog's lovely. I just listed ten things about me (yep, including the pea thing...) and then passed it on to someone else (ie you!) Except, I forgot to actually tell you I'd passed it on to you, didn't I? Sorry!
    Emily x
    PS - tell Chrissie she needs to get a blog going too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x