Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Bunting bonanza!

Hello!
I thought you may like a little peek 
at some recent custom buntings I have made
first up is a pretty & dotty set of three

A pretty peony for a sweet little girl







 Happy Birthday bunting...




...continued!




 reversible bunting, one side spots the other stripes
(I know it looks like the flags are alternated, but it is the way I have folded them!)





another Happy Birthday bunting, part one..



...and part two!


This one is made from gorgeous natural linen
each letter is a different pretty fabric

They are all off to their new homes
more to come next week!

more soon 
j x

5 comments:

  1. That linen backed one is 100% gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they were coming my way, I love them. You clever girl....

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty. We have a card birthday banner but now I'm thinking fabric bunting would be so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - you can never have too much bunting, that's what I say! I'm thinking of starting the Bunting Appreciation Society in fact....
    Thank you for visiting me - it's so lovely to meet new people (in a virtual sense)!
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, they are so gorgeous, I can't wait until I get mine! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x