Sunday, 22 May 2011

An autumn treasury

  I just wanted to let you know that

I have been included in this pretty autumn treasury

I am a member of a talented and very supportive Etsy team 

please make yourself a nice cup of coffee and take a look around 

you will find some amazing things

 

'Russet Garden (CraftBritannia Autumn Launch)' by KitzieG



Fall into Autumn fa...
$18.00

Crazy Poppies ink s...
$1.50

Aluminium cuff- Zig...
$20.00

Hand Felted Ruffle ...
$35.00

Autumn Theme Throw ...
$19.00

Perle Fine, 5 pack,...
$15.00

Wood, Glass and Gem...
$6.20

IN THE GARDEN - Dis...
$12.50

FESTIVAL Banner Bun...
$28.00

Red Mushroom felt f...
$4.75

3 assorted cards. 2...
$3.75

Hand dyed 6 inch fa...
$8.00

Pair of oriental ca...
$5.00

60 Custom Transpare...
$18.50

Corsage brooch hair...
$14.00

Rose gold and black...
$19.95



  
more soon
j x 

5 comments:

  1. It is alovely treasury. I agree- you are all very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Well deserved. You have some lovely things in your etsy shop. I added you to my circle ( shoppolkadots). Thank you for visiting Katherines Corner. I'm following oyu now too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very talented!

    I hope the ear infection is better now! How cute does Mr Percy Pecker look.....

    I love the jar, threads or chocolate... Mmmmmmmmm

    Lou xxx

    PS. how is the crochet coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Katherine :o)

    nearly better now thanks Poppy, pop back later for a crochet update!
    j x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Very inspiring. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x