Friday, 1 April 2011

New buntings and treasuries

Hey, happy Friday!
it's has been a busy sewing week here
I added this pretty rose bunting to my shop yesterday


and I will be adding this sweet forget-me-not one later today


I have really enjoyed making these 
playing around with colours and styles
I have a feeling that there may be many more to come!
(they are extremely addictive!)

I have been featured in lots of wonderful Etsy treasuries lately 
I have wanted to share them with you 
and at last i have found out how to do it
so here goes...
this first one is called Peachy Keen and has been made by CoreySue


Georgia Peach - Cre...
$5.50

Parisian Ruffle Rib...
$50.00

Peach cookies
$18.00

Helicopter Cuff Lin...
$16.00

FREE SHIPPING - Bab...
$16.00

I heart Georgia.
$50.00

Peach Brook Earring...
$8.00

Georgia Peach -- Tw...
$18.00

Peach melba spring ...
$15.50

Georgia Peach - Roo...
$5.00

Neighbors - 6 x 6 O...
$20.00

Patchwork Cushion (...
$24.00

Peach Ice Cream Lip...
$3.00

Ready to ship the P...
$10.99

Set of 3 Crocheted ...
$6.00

peaches print
$10.95



here is another, this one is called Pink 'n' Sweet by ningyrose
it is just so beautiful

 

Ballerina - 5x5 Ori...
$12.00

Mini Ruche Bag in B...
$186.00

BOGO SALE Old memor...
$25.00

Rose Enchantment - ...
$25.50

Little Pinky - Etsy...
$20.00

LARGE French Recycl...
$50.00

Hearts A Flutter 3D...
$28.00

Friendship Pencil C...
$20.00

Pink Depression Gla...
$65.00

apricot YARN KITTY ...
$20.00

soft pink mermaid l...
$18.00

Shabby Chic in Pi...
$95.00

Ceramic Owl Vase Vi...
$29.99

Cutie Flower Girl. ...
$3.00

Amigurumi XOXO Vale...
$20.00

100 Light Pink Pape...
$20.00

Can you spot me?
Thankyou so much to you both
they are both gorgeous

Wishing you all a happy weekend
mine is getting off to a great start
once a month a few lovely crafty ladies and I meet up
and tonight is the night...yipee! 
see you later ladies!

more soon 
j x
 

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the bunting- it is so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great night ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose bunting's really cute :-)
    And so is your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bunting! It's really pretty. And I agree with Mae- your blog is too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x