Sunday, 3 April 2011

My sweet hearts


Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mums out there x



I feel like a very lucky mum
my lovely two have spoilt me 
they melt my heart x
what do you think of my pretty new mug?
and oreo cupcakes made by my sweet B 

We have all been pottering about in the garden this afternoon
sowing seeds in the vegetable patch
but more on that soon
Thank you for making me feel so special today my lovelies
I love you both, up to the moon and back, a million times x

I hope you have been treasured too
more soon 
j x

4 comments:

  1. Aw bless them x
    i'm glad you've had a lovely day x

    I have too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love your mug and that cake wouldn't last a second in my hands !!! you are very special and deserve to be spoilt xxxx well done B & G :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to show their love for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless them! I love the mug…..

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x