Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Etsy's Uk front page for me!

I am so excited today
I am being featured on the front page of Etsy Uk
how exciting is that???

This fabulous treasury has been curated by the lovely KitzieG 
her shop is beautiful and well worth a look
thank you KitzieG



Celebration Banner ...
$30.00

Confetti curly mulb...
$12.00

Retro Romance Set
$4.50

Red Delicious Apple...
$3.50

Bright and Breezy b...
$15.50

Vintage Shoes Heels...
$18.00

Vintage 60s mod nau...
$68.00

design your own sas...
$58.00

Hold me in your arm...
$45.00

LITTLE PRINCESS - S...
$460.00

Dolls house miniatu...
$2.50

Pristine love in wh...
$27.00
Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.










Hope you have sunshine where you are 

more soon
j x

12 comments:

  1. Well done, how exciting. You'r bunting looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thank you amooma, i think i have got myself very over excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news, congratulations! Now it's time for me to get out the cute Easter bunnies you made for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks C! love your little cake photo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's brilliant :) Well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats- great collection

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great news, great to see all the uk sellers together too! i always find it hard to search for things just from the uk!
    kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic news, well done!

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done !!! your famous :) must feel so good to see your bunting on the front page .xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank everyone :o)
    it was a VERY exciting day
    j x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done! Bet you are so excited! Good for you. Blessings. Maisie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great treasury - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x