Thursday, 28 April 2011

Ding dong the bells are gonna chime...

  

Well we are ready and excited here

the bunting is up (as you might expect!)

the cupcakes are baked 

 

  

The flowers have been chosen 

 

 

 

 

 

I have even made a scone mix

just need to add milk and bake tomorrow

ready for a right royal cream tea.......

ooooh hurry up tomorrow!

It is such a wonderful fairytale

let's hope they will have a wonderful and peaceful marriage

 I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow

however you are celebrating

 

...and while you are here

something exciting happened today

I was on the front page of Etsy UK

my second time, I was over the moon

Thank you so much to GeorgieUK

 



Water-resistant ten...
$59.00

Letterpress Card
$3.99

St Ives Double Clut...
$35.00

Kipul statement nec...
$98.00

1950's Inspired...
$111.00

Poppy bowl duo
$58.00

Cushion, Up-cycled ...
$125.00

Custom Deluxe JUST ...
$64.00

RESERVED FOR CHRIST...
$18.00

Big Bow Tossing Gar...
$60.00

Vintage Style Corse...
$190.00

Over & Over Pocket ...
$15.00
Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.



more soon
j x 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh- your cakes look scrummy! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. I want to sit down in front of the telly just before 11am:)

    Congrats on being on Etsy front page !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hip hip hurrah for the Royal Wedding ! Australia or at least my little part of the Adelaide hills is having a big celebration. I love your cupcakes , they are fantastic ,could you bring a couple over ? soooo excited .now hurry up england and wake up we are waiting for it all to start !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by..... I love it that you do!
Your kind comments make my day & I love to know what you think.

If you ask me a question please tick the 'Notify Me' box so you'll know when I have responded.

Love Jooles x x x